Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Author Post, Blog #1 OK, Here I go..my first blog.

OK, so this is my very first blog ever!  So, WELCOME! 

I just want to say that, if you have been waiting for a really long time for things to start happening in your life, rest assured.  I think that when you here my story, you'll begin to feel a hopeful sense of relief come over you, and when you let your belief take affect, you'll begin to have an assured feeling of renewal that your life, as you knew it yesterday, is gone.  A new beginning is about to take shape.  See it, feel it, imagine it, taste it, pray for it and BELIEVE it!  Yes, if you can imagine it, that's the first step in making it happen.  

I want this blog to turn into all kinds of successful stories from all of you telling me how, step by step, you are accomplishing your dreams.  I want a day by day or week by week account of each of your accomplishments as they happen...and they WILL happen.  I want to get you so psyched up for your future that you will keep pressing on, as you begin to see miracles take root in your life.

If it can happen for me, a single mother, living on my own income as a web designer and raising two teenage girls, it will also happen for you.  So, I chose to explore other avenues.  Don't get me wrong, my web business is going strong and it pays the bills, however, I didn't want a life of just enough, but, I wanted a life of more than enough.

That is one reason I began writing.  I've always loved to write, ever since I was a little girl growing up in the country.  There were so many interesting things to write about, and so many fun things to do.  It was peaceful, pleasant, intriguing and the perfect place to let your mind wander.  This is your first step.  You can use your mind to think anything you want!  Let it flow freely with ideas, notions, wholesome fun!  Direct your mind to the beauty in life, and you, too, can come up with a simple thought.  Then, center other thoughts around that one thought.  Soon, you are orchestrating all kinds of cool thoughts that begin to transpire into actions and happenings. 

Whether you are a writer and want to become a published author, or an engineer wanting to invent something, or a stay at home Mom wanting to seek out a creative way for a tremendously advanced income, it all begins in your mind.

Sit down by yourself for awhile in a quiet place where you enjoy being and close your eyes, letting your mind take over.  Think of what your passions are in life that you would really love doing.  Then, think of all the exciting ideas as happening, and you CAN make them happen!  You may not think you are capable of anything BIG.  But, I am here to tell you that "You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you!"...and that, my dear friends, is where my story begins.

Now that I have your attention, and have gotten your heart beating a little bit faster and your pulse rising some, I want you to walk with a skip in your step tomorrow, hoping, thinking and knowing that you are a child of the most high God and that you will have a true, rewarding life.  It is God's promise to you.
Read me tomorrow and I'll tell you my story of how I have become a signed author.  Have a wonderfully blessed night!

2 comments:

  1. Well, for the first time, I am speechless. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tony, it's only the beginning to what life has in store!

    ReplyDelete