Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Author Post: Blog #7, "Planting Seeds"

Don't you just love the Springtime?!  Everything seems new and fresh..nature is becoming green again and new life is creeping into the world.  As I reflect on this past winter, I become more aware of another new season.  A fresh new season of hope and splendor, and with it, comes new horizons.

Have you ever wondered why this season is called "Spring?" I like to think that it is because it gives you a renewed sense of motivation, putting a "Spring" in your step, "Springing" forward to new experiences that life has in store for you.  "Spring" into your life now, in this most perfect season.  How, you ask?  It's simple!  BEGIN BY SOWING SEEDS!  

This is the season for planting SEEDS and watching your earnest effort flourish into beautiful growth.  Well, you can also plant seeds of goodness in your life.  A seed is easy to plant.  All you need to do is take an idea that you are passionate to fulfill and ask God to nourish it.  When your idea comes into light with answers to prayer, that is when your seeds are prospering.  

Think of all that you want out of life; every idea that you've put on the back burner, dreams that you've tucked away and that you bring out every once in awhile, saying, "Someday, maybe." Well, get all those ideas and dreams back out.  Think hard about them.  Pray about them.  And, that is when you'll be PLANTING SEEDS for your future.

When I was working on my manuscript and praying along the way, I was planting the seed for success.

When I was thinking on the idea of becoming an author, I was planting the seed for accomplishment.

PLANT SEEDS in YOUR life today and then watch them sprout!  Just the mere thought of something you want to bring about is planting the seed.  That is the first step to MAKING  things in your life happen.

Make your list of seeds today and share them here.  I'm proud of you all!  Until next time...I gotta go water my seeds.


No comments:

Post a Comment